Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my hobby

1. I am a kind of person who likes stay in a cafe to think
and organize my plans.

2. Chatting with my frinds gives me a lot of enjoyment
and makes me relaxed.

3. I love to decorate my room and make something to
present to my friends.

4. Usually, I read fashion magazines with fresh juice
when i want to be relaxed.

5. I think i can't survive without computer anymore!
Especially , I love to chat with my friends who are in Korea
after I came here.

6. I feel bored and nervous when I don't have nothing to
read or watch. So, I am always 0reading something or
watching movies.

7. But, going to a theater is the best way to relax for me.
I love to focus on a big screen and enjoy interesting stories.

8. Also, I like pictures. I like taking a picture and watching pictures.
I think pictures make me more happier time goes by.

9. Actually, I hated cooking when I was with my family.
But, I need to cook here to survive -
and now i am enjoying cooking time a lot surprisingly!!!

10. One of enjoyments that I found in Vancouver is sun-bath.
It's really not common

in Korea to enjoy sun-bath in a park or beach. I am thinking
I need to enjoy this as much as I can as far as
I am staying here. :-D

No comments: